ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional 1.1.32
ORPALIS PDF OCR Professional 1.1.32 | 201.7 Mb
Turn all your documents into Searchable PDFs! Scanned documents and images now searchable in a blink of an eye thanks to an innovative conversion engine. If you need a simple way to convert them into searchable documents, turning to third-party software solutions can be the best alternative. ORPALIS PDF OCR is one of the programs that can help you accomplish the task mentioned above easily.
Why PDF OCR?
To offer a fast and powerful tool quite a lot of technology is required. Here are a few facts about ORPALIS PDF OCR and the team who developed it.
- Faster document to PDF OCR conversion tool of the market.
- High quality optical character recognition and layout analysis.
- Productive and intuitive interface.
- Image files are now searchable
- No more wasted time looking for information in log documents.
- Performs fast automatic indexation on high volume of documents.
- User friendly software thanks to its intuitive interface.
- Fast and reliable OCR engine powered by the worldwide bestseller GdPicture.NET SDK.
- Built by recognized industry experts.
Check out PDF OCR innovative features:
Input file formats
Convert PDF (PDF OCR Cloud Edition) and more than 100 other file formats (PDF OCR On-Premises Edition) to a searchable PDF!
More than 60 languages are supported in PDF OCR On-Premises Edition! The Cloud Edition includes English, French, Spanish, German and Italian.
Multithreading support for multipage document
PDF OCR powerful multi-threading engine can process very long documents and hundreds of pages at once!
Multithreading support for multiple documents.
Command line support
Integrate all PDF OCR features into your production line, automate your processes and gain a lot of time!
Thanks to this feature the orientation of each page is automatically detected to provide the most accurate OCR result possible.and Drop
You can select the exact document that will be processed by PDF OCR or the whole folder. Select your files or folders or drag and drop them directly in PDF OCR.
Localized User Interface
At the moment the User Interface is translated in English and French but hang on, more languages are yet to come!
PDF OCR is AnyCPU, this means that the application runs as a 64-bit process whenever possible and falls back to 32-bit when only that mode is available.
Operating System: Windows XP SP3 to Windows 10
Home Page -