Active Data Studio 22.214.171.124
Active Data Studio 126.96.36.199 | Languages: English | Incl. WinPE 10 x64 Boot Image | File Size: 471.51 MB | 480.76 MB
Need to backup & restore your disks, recover deleted documents & photos, erase disks securely, monitor HDD health, or even repair PC when Windows can not start normally? Active@ Data Studio is a set of both desktop applications plus a bootable CD/DVD or USB Disk for booting up any system into a Windows Recovery Environment.
To perform data recovery?
- Active@ File Recovery restores deleted files & folders, even from deleted, damaged or formatted volumes
- Active@ Partition Recovery recovers damaged and accidentally deleted partitions
- Active@ UNDELETE advanced data recovery toolset
- Active@ Partition Manager creates, deletes, edits & formats partitions on your computer.
- Active@ Password Changer resets Windows user account passwords
- Active@ Disk Editor low level advanced disk editor (Hex Viewer)
Disk Backup & Imaging
- Active@ Disk Image complete solution for data backup and restoring
- Active@ Data Burner burns data to CD/DVD/BD media, command line supported
- Active@ ISO Manager tool for mastering ISO image data files for CD/DVD/Blu-ray media;
- Active@ Boot Disk Creator utility for creating a bootable Windows on CD/DVD or USB flash media;
- Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk;
- Active@ Disk Monitor monitors hard disk drive health and status
- Active@ BCD Editor Views & Edits BCD (Bootable Configuration Data) Store, restoring PC bootable partition
To erase data securely?
Active@ KillDisk powerful and compact software that allows you to destroy all data on hard disks, USB drives completely, excluding any possibility of future recovery of deleted files and folders. It's a hard disk drive sanitizing tool and partition eraser utility, supports 23 security standards including DoD 5220.22-M.
Active@ Boot Disk (part of Data Studio)
Active@ Boot Disk is a complete and functioning computer operating system on CD/DVD/USB disk. You simply insert a boot disk into your computer, and reboot. While a live CD does not modify the operating system already installed on a computers hard drive, it includes many tools to boot up a computer and fix most startup, PC configuration, and system management problems.
Active@ Boot Disk is based on lightweight Windows 10 (build 1709) operating system environment and supports 64-bit (x64) . It contains disk image, data recovery, password resetting, data erasure, network access tools and system utilities. Active@ Boot Disk is a custom configured system. Necessary drivers and scripts can be installed. One may add an alternate language keyboard layout. Boots both UEFI x64 secure boot systems & legacy BIOS machines.
Included the latest software versions:
- Active@ Disk Image 9
- Active@ UNDELETE 14
- Active@ File Recovery 17
- Active@ Partition Recovery 17
- Active@ Password Changer 9
- Boot Disk: WinPE upgraded to v.10.0.16299.15
- (based on Windows 10 build 1709)
- Boot Disk customization: Desktop shortcuts for custom tools & user menus can be created
- Boot Disk: Customized settings can be saved to USB and restored on the next boot on different systems
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2003
- Unix for PC, etc...
Active Data Studio 188.8.131.52:
Active Boot Disk 184.108.40.206 WinPE 10 x64: